MLB Tuesday: FanDuel Promo Code Seizes $1,000 No-Sweat First Bet
The MLB season nears its curtain call with several regular season games left and FanDuel Sportsbook's promo code grabs new users up to a $1,000 no-sweat bet for any bet in any game Tuesday.
With players in rest for postseason teams and minor leaguers getting their call for the others, the betting outlook is slightly clearer.
This offer works as such: you lose your bet, you'll get refunded the amount you lost in free bets.
You can sign up with this link(no FanDuel promo code needed).
Here's a quick guide to FanDuel's no-sweat first bet. I'll also break down some game examples below, too.
If you're unsure whether FanDuel operates where you reside, check out where legal betting stands in your state.
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
As eluded to above, in order to get the full $1,000 value, you must deposit and bet that much on your first wager. It's more common people will use less though.
The Mets are coming off receiving the broom treatment to the Braves heading into Tuesday's pivotal home game vs. Washington. With the Mets' window to clinch the NL East closing, you decide the Nationals can foil their playoff positioning and wager $500 on them.
With this game context considered, Mets-Nats would be a good play because its always wise to make plus-money wagers with free bets and promos. The rule of thumb is the higher the line, the more lucrative.
FanDuel has Nationals moneyline priced at an appealing +235 as of Tuesday afternoon.
- If the Nationals win, you'd accrue $1,175 ($500 x 2.35) and keep the original $500. You've now got $1,675 total.
- If the Mets win, you'll get $500 back in free bets.
Note that "free bets" can be used to bet on anything, but not withdrawn as cash. You must wager them to benefit.
Suppose the Mets do break their slump and you lose this wager. You take the $500 in free bets you got back and place it all on the Rockies to upset the Dodgers later in the night.
We're going to use all $500 in free bets at once here, but you don't have to in real life.
FanDuel's odds for the Rockies to win in L.A. on Tuesday are priced at +310 — the best odds of any book for this game.
- If the Rockies win, you'll make $1,550, but don't keep the $500 in free bets. You now have $1,550 on a $500 deposit for a $1,050 profit.
- If the Dodgers win, you end up with nothing.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here's how:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You can still sign up if you're traveling to a state with legal betting for CFB Week 5 and NFL Week 4. Just use all your real info.
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can't bet until you're inside state lines of a legal state. So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here's an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Bonus
You get more expected value when you bet on higher lines. Use your promo opportunity wisely and always look for anything that’s plus money — +150, +350, etc.
Here's some ways to approach the MLB slate Tuesday:
- Mets-Nationals Preview: With the Mets needing to win out to clinch the NL East, they face the Nationals at home where a clash of struggling arms affects how to bet the total.
- Tuesday's MLB Player Props: Jeffery Springs' late-season success and a favorable matchup for Eduardo Rodriguez give reason to betting the over on strikeouts.
- Diamondbacks-Brewers: A tight contest means tight odds and with Arizona favored against a stronger Milwaukee bullpen, opportunity calls in this pride bout.