FanDuel Promo Code Offers $1,000 No-Sweat Bet for FSU-Louisville
The FanDuel promo code is back for Florida State vs. Louisville on Friday night, or any other football games this weekend.
Here’s how to claim it:
- Sign up with this link.
- Deposit anywhere from $10 to $1,000.
- Make your first bet (using your full deposit amount).
- If the bet wins, you keep the deposit and winnings.
- If it loses, you’ll get a free bet back that equals the size of your first bet (and you’ll have 14 days to use those free bets).
Confused? Check out our breakdown of how FanDuel’s no-sweat bets work. We also explain more below.
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
So what does all this promotional lingo mean, anyway?
Check out our explainer of the different sportsbook promos before signing up and betting at any sportsbook.
Here’s an example of how your no-sweat bet will go:
- You bet $200 on Florida State -2.5 (-110).
- If it wins, you keep the $200, plus about $180 in winnings.
- If it loses, you get $200 back in free bets.
- If you win those free bets, it turns into cash, but you don’t keep the free bets.
- If those free bets lose, you end up with nothing.
That’s why sportsbooks have gotten away from risk-free language with these promotions, because you can lose your deposit if you lose those free bets you get back.
“Free bets” are bets that can be placed on anything but not withdrawn as cash.
Let’s say FSU loses. You now have $200 in free bets, and place it all on Auburn moneyline (+150) against Penn State on Saturday.
(Fortunately, FanDuel doesn’t force you to place the free bets all at once, but it’s easier to use one bet as an example).
- If Auburn wins: You profit $300 (but you don’t keep the $200 free bet)
- If Auburn loses: You end up with nothing
So now on a $200 deposit, you’ve profited $100 if you lose your no-sweat bet, then hit the $200 free bet at +150.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel has an easy sign-up flow thanks to its years of experience in product-building. It’s among the most user-friendly sportsbooks out there.
Here’s how to sign up.
- Use this link instead of a FanDuel promo code
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
Even if you’re traveling to a state with legal betting this weekend to see family or friends, you can still legally sign up and bet. Just use all your real information, or else FanDuel won’t be able to verify your account.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Bonus
The optimal way to use any free bets from promo codes is on anything plus-money — +300, +500, etc. The higher the line, the more expected value you’re getting.
Here are some plus-money wagers we like for Chiefs vs. Chargers.
- We’re backing 2 favorites on this short, Friday night college football slate.
- Only two games to bet? No problem. Our staff found some CFB futures worth betting.
- Mike Bainbridge has lined up five props for this weekend’s CFB slate.
- Mike Calabrese’s three-leg “overs” parlay that pays a little short of +600.