FanDuel Promo Code: Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Play-In Tournament!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Betting on Trae Young and the Hawks in tonight’s NBA Play-in Tournament? Or are you waiting until later tonight to place a wager on Paul George and the Clippers? No matter how you’re betting on play-in basketball tonight, you’ll want to do it at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Play-in Tournament (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Take Darius Garland vs. the Hawks, Brandon Ingram vs. the Clippers, or the “over” on Bogdan Bogdanovic 3-pointers … the options are endless. And if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Play-In Tournament, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here are the details for tonight’s NBA play-in games:
- Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather bet $1,000 risk free on baseball, here’s the MLB calendar for the day:
- Arizona Diamondbacks at New York Mets, Friday at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Boston Red Sox, Friday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Pittsburgh Pirates, Friday at 6:35 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Miami Marlins, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at Toronto Blue Jays, Friday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Cleveland Guardians, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Chicago White Sox, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Texas Rangers, Friday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Kansas City Royals, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Colorado Rockies, Friday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at San Diego Padres, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Seattle Mariners, Friday at 9:42 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Los Angeles Dodgers, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts for Friday, April 15
In addition to their new user offer, FanDuel offer new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Vicente Luque to Win by KO/TKO or Submission v Belal Muhammad (4/16): boosted to +140 odds