FanDuel Promo Code: Get a Free Grand to Bet the Friday Night Playoff Slate!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
We have got yet another stacked slate of NBA playoff action for you to bet on over at FanDuel Sportsbook. First the Heat look to all but put away the Hawks on the road. Then the Bucks look to re-establish control of the series over the Bulls, while the Suns try to prove their loss to the Pelicans was nothing more than a fluke. It’s going to be a fun night of basketball and FanDuel has you covered on all your betting needs.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Playoffs (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Back Giannis to go over his point total. Or throw some money on LaVine’s three total. It does not matter. And even if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Playoffs, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
If you need a reminder, here are today’s NBA playoffs matchups:
- Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks, Friday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
And here are all of the MLB games scheduled for Friday:
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs, Friday at 2:20 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at New York Yankees, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Philadelphia Phillies, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Washington Nationals, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Tampa Bay Rays, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Detroit Tigers, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at Atlanta Braves, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Minnesota Twins, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Houston Astros, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Los Angeles Angels, Friday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- New York Mets at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Seattle Mariners, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego Padres, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts for Friday, April 22
In addition to their new user offer, FanDuel offer new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Tottenham To Win & Both Teams To Score (vs. Brentford, Must Play 4/23): boosted to +350 odds