FanDuel Promo Code: Get a $1,000 Risk-Free First Bet on the NBA Playoffs!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Now that we’ve seen all eight Game 1’s go down in the first round of the NBA Playoffs, it’s time to lock in for Game 2. And whether you’re betting on Sixers vs. Raptors, Warriors vs. Nuggets or Jazz vs. Mavericks tonight, you’ll want to place all of your online wagers at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Playoffs (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Take Pascal Siakam vs. the Sixers, Steph Curry vs. the Nuggets, or the “over” on Tyrese Maxey 3-pointers … the options are endless. And if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Playoffs, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here are the details for today’s NBA playoff games:
- Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Golden State Warriors, Monday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather bet $1,000 risk free on baseball, here’s the MLB calendar for the day:
- Minnesota Twins at Boston Red Sox, Monday at 11:10 a.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Cleveland Guardians, Monday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Washington Nationals, Monday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at New York Mets, Monday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Milwaukee Brewers, Monday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Chicago Cubs, Monday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros, Monday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Colorado Rockies, Monday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Oakland Athletics, Monday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at San Diego Padres, Monday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Los Angeles Dodgers, Monday at 10:10 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts for Monday, April 18
In addition to their new user offer, FanDuel offer new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Joel Embiid and Pascal Siakam to Combine for 60+ Points (4/18): boosted to +140 odds