FanDuel Promo Code: Bet the NBA Playoffs Risk-Free Up to $1,000!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
If you were looking for crazy basketball action, last night’s NBA playoff games delivered. The Sixers and Warriors both followed up their Game 1 victories with resounding wins in Game 2, while the Mavericks used 41 points from Jalen Brunson to even the series with the Jazz. And if you’re betting on any of tonight’s Game 2’s (Hawks-Heat, Timberwolves-Grizzlies or Pelicans-Suns), you’ll want to place all of your online wagers at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Playoffs (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Take Trae Young vs. the Heat, Anthony Edwards vs. the Grizzlies, or the “over” on Cameron Johnson 3-pointers … the options are endless. And if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Playoffs, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here are the details for today’s NBA playoff games:
- Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies, Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Phoenix Suns, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather bet $1,000 risk free on baseball, here’s the MLB calendar for the day:
- Chicago White Sox at Cleveland Guardians, Tuesday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Detroit Tigers, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Miami Marlins, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Washington Nationals, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at New York Mets, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Chicago Cubs, Tuesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Milwaukee Brewers, Tuesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Colorado Rockies, Tuesday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Oakland Athletics, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at San Diego Padres, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Los Angeles Dodgers, Tuesday at 10:10 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts for Tuesday, April 19
In addition to their new user offer, FanDuel offer new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- New York Mets to Win the 2022 NL East Division: boosted to +180 odds