FanDuel Promo Code: Take a Risk-Free Gamble on the NBA Playoffs!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
We’ve got some killer NBA action again tonight (no surprise). The Heat look to put the final nail in the Hawks coffin in Game 5. Next, the Timberwolves and Grizzlies battle to split their series deadlock in Memphis. And concluding the night, the Pelicans and Suns continue their surprisingly close series with a Game 5 matchup in Phoenix. It’s a fun night of NBA action and FanDuel has you covered on all of it.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Playoffs (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Back the Heat to finish off the Hawks. Or the over on Morant’s point total. It does not matter. And even if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Playoffs, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
If you need a reminder, here are today’s NBA playoffs matchups:
- Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Phoenix Suns, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are all of the MLB games scheduled for Tuesday:
- Milwaukee Brewers at Pittsburgh Pirates, Tuesday at 6:35 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Cincinnati Reds, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Philadelphia Phillies, Tuesday at 6:45 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at Washington Nationals, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, Tuesday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Chicago White Sox, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Atlanta Braves, Tuesday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins, Tuesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- New York Mets at St. Louis Cardinals, Tuesday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Texas Rangers, Tuesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Los Angeles Angels, Tuesday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at San Francisco Giants, Tuesday at 9:45 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts for Tuesday, April 26
In addition to their new user offer, FanDuel offer new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- A Goal To Be Scored In The First 20 Minutes (00:01-19:59) In Man City v. Real Madrid (4/26): boosted to +160 odds