FanDuel Promo Code: Get $150 Guaranteed By Betting $5 on Bills-Rams!
The season is here, football fans. Are you ready for Bills-Rams tonight? Make sure your fantasy football lineups are set, your Week 1 survivor pool picks are submitted and that you’re free from all of your real-world responsibilities by kickoff at 8:20 p.m. ET. And most importantly, make sure you bet on tonight’s primetime matchup in L.A. with this generous NFL betting promo code from FanDuel Sportsbook: Bet $5, Get $150 FREE no matter what!
Yeah, you read that correctly. As long as you bet $5+ on Buffalo-Los Angeles on Thursday night, you’re getting $150 FREE — even if your bet loses. And if it wins, you’ll stack that $150 bonus on top of your other winnings! You can’t lose with this offer from FanDuel.
One thing to remember: You don’t need a FanDuel promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming and most recently Kansas — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
No FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Needed to Bet $5, Get $150 on Bills-Rams, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused entirely on daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET