FanDuel Promo Code: Make Bank on the NFL!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
The NFL is slowly but surely starting to return to action. Over the next several days, we’ll see the first week of preseason games commence. But the preseason isn’t just a tune up for the players and coaches. It’s a chance for sports bettors like yourself to start scouting out this year’s talent and determine your early dogs for the 2022 season.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 on the NFL! If you win, you keep your winnings. If you lose, you get the money you wagered back. There’s no downside!
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NFL, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.