FanDuel Promo Code: Grab $1,000 Risk-Free on Football!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
Football is so back it's scary. College football Week 0 is this weekend and the NFL is about 2 weeks away. It's the best time of the year and FanDuel is helping you cash in. Check out this promo code from FanDuel Sportsbook, which applies to both NFL and college football wagers: New users get a risk-free first bet on any football game up to $1,000!
Yep, that's right: one thousand dollars, completely risk-free! If it hits, you'll hit on a big payout. And if you lose, you get the money you wagered back in the form of a free bet. It's truly a can't-lose scenario!
One thing to keep in mind: You don't need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NFL, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country's biggest sportsbook and online casino. They're always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won't be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They're also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here's how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here is the schedule for NFL Week 1:
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, Sep. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders, Sep. 11 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals, Sep. 11 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys, Sep. 11 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks, Sep. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET