FanDuel Promo Code: Make $200 on Game 2 of the Stanley Cup!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
With the NBA season now officially over, our attention turns to a stellar series on the ice. The Avalanche and Lightning had an all-time duel in Game 1 that had to be settled in overtime. Unfortunately, because the NHL apparently isn’t being hockey tough, we still have to wait another day for Game 2. But that just gives you more time to concoct the perfect bet on the game. Well actually, FanDuel already has the perfect offer for you.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $5 on the Stanley Cup Finals, Get $200 No Matter What! Bet on the Avs to go up two games to none. Or the Lightning to send the series back to Tampa tied. It does not matter. You literally cannot lose here.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the Stanley Cup Finals, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
If you need a reminder, here are the details for Game 2:
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Colorado Avalanche, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use an MLB promo code, here are your betting options for Friday:
- Philadelphia Phillies at Washington Nationals, Friday at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Chicago Cubs, Friday at 1:20 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Baltimore Orioles, Friday at 6:05 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Cincinnati Reds, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Washington Nationals, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Pittsburgh Pirates, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays, Friday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at New York Mets, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Boston Red Sox, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Detroit Tigers, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Houston Astros, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies, Friday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Oakland Athletics, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Los Angeles Dodgers, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Seattle Mariners, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET