FanDuel Promo Code Unlocks $1,000 No-Sweat Bet for Saturday CFB
Action Network. Pictured: Georgia TE Brock Bowers
The latest FanDuel Sportsbook promo code will activate a $1,000 sign-up offer for new users in the form of a no-sweat bet. Just use this link to get started.
All new users can wager up to $1,000 on their first bet, and if it loses, they’ll be refunded that same amount in free bets. If it wins, you keep the winnings and original bet.
Not sure what free bets are, or how this promo works? We’ll provide examples below.
FanDuel’s No-Sweat Bet, Explained
We already did a deep dive on how FanDuel’s no-sweat bets work.
But it means that you can wager up to $1,000 on your first bet. And if that bet loses, you’ll get refunded in free bets. If it wins, you keep the winnings and initial bet stake.
Here’s an example.
Say you deposit $200 and bet it all on Florida moneyline against Texas A&M on Saturday — one of the Big Bets on Campus podcast’s favorite play of the day. The Gators are priced around +150.
- If Florida wins, you win $300 — because a $200 bet at +150 nets you $300. You also keep the original $200, so you’ve now got $500 in your account to mess around with.
- If Florida loses, you end up with $200 in free bets, which we’ll explain more below.
Seeking plus-money wagers is the best way to approach using betting promos.
So How Do Free Bets Work?
OK, if Florida loses, you’ll be armed with $200 in free bets to use later in the day Saturday, or for the NFL on Sunday.
So with the $200 — you don’t have to bet it all at once — you turn around and use $100 on Syracuse moneyline at +160 against Pitt and $100 on Memphis moneyline against UCF at +150.
- If Cuse wins, you profit $160, but don’t keep the original $100 in free bets.
- If Memphis wins, you’d profit another $150.
- If they split, you’d end up with either $150 or $160 in your account, after a deposit of $200, for a small loss.
- If they both lose, you end up with nothing.
Remember, the higher the line, the more expected value you gather over time. Expected value means the margin between the real odds of something happening and the odds posted by the sportsbook.
Sign Up Details for FanDuel:
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state.
So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here’s an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.
What to Bet Saturday
OK, so you’re about to sign up at FanDuel, or maybe you already have. How should you use your promo offer?
Here are a few ways our staff is playing the Saturday slate:
- Stuckey and Collin Wilson each pick a moneyline underdog, including a small home favorite against a team that was exposed last week, plus a +250 dog on the road. If those dogs aren’t enough for you, Collin breaks down his entire seven-team underdog round robin.
- The big one: How our staff is playing Georgia vs. Tennessee in an epic battle to decide the SEC East.
- Stuckey’s favorite situational spots for Week 10, including those aforementioned Gators and Memphis Tigers.