FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code Nets $200 in Bet Credits for Any NBA Game
FanDuel is live in Ohio after the Buckeye State launched live and in-person sports betting Sunday at midnight.
Sports betting became legal just in time for Week 17 of the NFL regular season, and now Ohio bettors have a plethora of NBA games they can wager on. One of those games is Wednesday night’s tilt between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Phoenix Suns.
New users with FanDuel Sportsbook in Ohio can get $200 if they bet $5 with their sign-up promo coode on games from this week’s NBA slate. Just use that link — no code required.
Wednesday will be the second Cavs game that Ohio bettors will be able to bet on legally after Cleveland played on Monday against the Chicago Bulls, and won behind 71 points from Donovan Mitchell. If you missed out on signing up with FanDuel before that game, today’s the perfect time to take advantage of FanDuel’s Bet $5, Get $200 promo ahead of tomorrow’s game in Cleveland.
How to Sign Up With FanDuel
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
FanDuel New User Promo Requirements
FanDuel does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where FanDuel is active. You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state, which now includes Ohio. That means if you place a bet on tomorrow’s Cavaliers-Suns game and then leave later in the day, you can still withdraw on Thursday if it wins.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
What Is a FanDuel Bet Credit?
Most sportsbooks offer some form of bet credits, which is almost like cash, but it can’t be withdrawn. It must be bet first, then it will turn into cash.
You don’t have to place all $200 in bets at once — you can split them up across several different bets.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits, so taking spreads actually isn’t the best idea. You’re getting much more expected value, since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of the FanDuel Promo Offer
If you want to know the best ways to utilize this FanDuel promo offer, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you’re legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
Read our FanDuel Sportsbook review to learn about why it’s one of the industry’s leading sportsbooks. You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.