FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code: $1,000 No-Sweat Bet Available for MNF
The FanDuel Sportsbook promo code nets a $1,000 no-sweat bet, which means if your first bet loses, you’ll get refunded that same amount in free bets.
Just use this link to get started.
If your first bet wins, you keep the winnings and initial bet amount.
Confused? No sweat. We’ll explain more and provide examples below.
FanDuel’s No-Sweat Bet, Explained
Check out our deep dive on FanDuel’s no-sweat bets if you have further questions.
Basically, if your first bet loses, you’ll receive free bets back equal to whatever you lost.
Here’s an example — you bet $200 as your first bet on Saints WR Chris Olave to score a touchdown against the Ravens on Monday Night Football at +150.
- You’ll win $300 if Olave scores. That’s because a $200 bet at +150 will produce $300 in profit.
- If Olave doesn’t score, you get $200 back in free bets.
So how do the free bets work? We’ll explain more below.
So How Do Free Bets Work?
Free bets are like real bets, but they can’t be cashed out. It’s like FanDuel spots you $20 to make a bet, and if it wins, you keep the winnings. If it loses, it goes away.
Here’s another example.
Let’s say you lost the Olave touchdown bet and you have the $200 in free bets. You decide to put them all on the New York Islanders at +150 against the New York Rangers.
- If the Islanders win, you’ll profit $300, but you don’t keep the original $200 free bet. So you now have $300 in your account off an initial deposit of $200 for a total profit of $100.
- If the Isles lose, you end up with nothing.
That’s why FanDuel got away from using “risk-free” as its offer language. You can lose your whole deposit.
So how should you use the free bets? Betting plus-money.
Remember, the higher the line, the more expected value you gather over time. Expected value means the margin between the real odds of something happening and the odds posted by the sportsbook.
What to Bet Friday
OK, so you’re about to sign up at FanDuel, or maybe you already have. How should you use your promo offer?
Here are a few ways our staff is playing Monday Night Football and everything else on the slate tonight:
- Our six favorite bets for tonight’s college basketball slate.
- Our five favorite bets for Monday Night Football, including four props and a Ravens first-half line.
- Gilles Gallant’s anytime touchdowns bets for MNF, including a Ravens receiver at +550.
- Sean Koerner is fading Chris Olave on Monday Night Football, projecting his receptions for fewer than the posted market.
Sign Up Details for FanDuel:
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state.
So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here’s an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.