Jon Jones Odds & Promotion for UFC 247: Win $100 if Jones Last More Than 10 Seconds in Ring vs. Dominick Reyes
Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images. Pictured: Jon Jones
- Jon Jones is a huge betting favorite in his Saturday night fight against Dominick Reyes.
- If Jones lasts 10 seconds in the ring, you can find $100 in free bets. Here's how.
Jon Jones has only lost one of his 26 career UFC bouts, so it’s not much of a stretch to expect him to last at least 10 seconds in the ring against Dominick Reyes on Saturday night.
This is great news for those of you who can get to New Jersey before Saturday’s UFC 247 bout, because BetMGM is giving all new customers the opportunity to turn $1 into $100 if Jones is still standing 11 seconds into this fight.
Here’s how you can claim this offer if you’re a NEW BetMGM bettor:
- Step 1: Click this link
- Step 2: Enter the bonus code ACTION when registering
- Step 3: Deposit at least $10 into your MGM account via your preferred method
- Step 4: Place a single $1 bet Jon Jones to beat Dominick Reyes in UFC 247
As long as Jones isn’t knocked out before the 10-second mark of the first round, your $1 wager will profit $100 in free bets, regardless of whether Jones ends up beating Reyes.
If Jones wins the fight before the 10-second mark, you’d also get your $100.
While Jones does not need to win the fight for you to cash your bet, it is notable that he’s currently a massive -556 favorite to beat Reyes, so again, this promotion offers a tremendous amount of value.
If you’re in New Jersey, head over to BetMGM for your chance to win $100 in free bets before Saturday night’s fight gets underway around 11 p.m. ET.
Terms apply. See BetMGM for more details.