MLB Playoff Push: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Swings $1,250
- Signing up at Caesars and trying to claim the full promo code offer available in all states? Use code ACTION4FULL and you'll unlock up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance.
- We'll dive deeper into how the promo works, what you need to know, and how you should use it for Tuesday's slate of MLB games.
An autumn Tuesday means the NFL focus shifts to a full slate of MLB games as the postseason buzz riles up. Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL is the trick to scoring new users up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance.
This means you can place up to $1,250 on any sport or event Tuesday. If you lose, you will be refunded in "free bets."
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
I'll get into further detail about using the promo and such below.
How to Use First-Bet Insurance and Free Bets?
If the promotional language all seems too synonymous, here's a guide to break it down for you.
First, a simple tool to remember is the higher the line, the more expected value you’ll get. Taking advantage of free bets from promo codes always starts with betting on anything that’s plus money — +150, +350, etc.
You don't have to bet $1,250 — any amount under that is fine.
Here are the two scenarios:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
Suppose you wager $250 on the Giants to defeat the Padres as per our expert's pick. Giants pitcher Carlos Rodon is due for a bounce-back performance tonight while his counter part in Sean Manaea hasn't had great matchup success this season.
These odds are set at +135 as of Tuesday afternoon. From Jules Posner:
Rodon threw a complete game where he struck out 12 and only surrendered one earned run his last outing at Petco Park. He’s also getting a Padres offense that has been average at home against LHP over the past month.
On the other side Sean Manaea has struggled against the Giants this season. In his three starts against the Giants he’s surrendered 9 earned runs and given up three home runs.
Furthermore, the Giants bullpen has been performing better than they have all season following some recent roster turnover.
The Giants’ moneyline could still be bet at +135 on some books, but they should be the play as long as they’re in plus money.
- If the Giants win, you'll win $337.5 ($250 x 1.35) and also keep the $250 you placed the bet with. You have a total of $587.5.
- If the Padres win, you'll get $250 back in free bets.
Free bets can't be pocketed. They can only used to place a wager. If that wager wins, you'll collect the profits — you won't keep the free bet money though.
So let's go with the Padres win scenario.
You don't have to wager all of your free bets at once, but we will in this example.
You take the $250 in free bets and place it all on Gary Woodland to win the PGA Tour's Shriners Children’s Open beginning on Thursday. These odds are set at +7500.
Our golf analyst, Jason Sobel, has Woodland in his players for one-and-done pools this weekend.
The results haven’t been there for him lately, with five straight outside the top 50, including an MC last week, but Woodland has spent a lot of time in Vegas over the years working with Butch Harmon and should have a comfort level. With results of 10th and 18th among his three career starts here, he could be a sneaky pick to contend. We know he owns that type of upside, so I don’t mind taking a chance on him through a few different platforms.
- If Woodland is the outright winner, you'd hit the jackpot to win 18,750, but would not keep your $250 in free bets.
- If Woodland does not win the tournament, you end up with nothing.
How to Sign Up for Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.