Monday Night Football: FanDuel Promo Code Unlocks $150 + NBA League Pass
Monday night’s primetime AFC West showcase between the Broncos and Chargers comes with a special FanDuel promo that accesses $150 in free bets plus a three-month subscription to NBA League Pass.
New users can bet at least $5 on Broncos-Chargers Monday and it will secure this return regardless of the bet’s outcome.
You can sign up with this link without a code.
I’ve provided some in-depth examples and advice below on betting with this promo on Monday.
How The Promo Will Work
Here are the steps:
- Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Make a deposit of at least $10.
- Bet $5 or more on any sport and — whether you win or lose — get $150 in free bets plus three months of viewing for free at NBA League Pass.
So these would be the two outcomes with this promotion:
- If your first bet wins: You keep the winnings and your deposit. You also get $150 in free bets plus a free 3-month NBA League Pass subscription.
- If your first bet loses: You still get the $150 in free bets plus the free 3-month NBA League Pass subscription.
How Can I Bet on Monday Night Football?
Let’s create an example where you deposit $200 to bet on Broncos-Chargers.
Here’s a plus-money wager to consider:
The Broncos are low valued after a lackluster five weeks with their new quarterback and coach. Russell Wilson is due to bounce back and the Chargers present some vulnerabilities both in deep passes and against the run — two departments several opposing teams have specialized in through the first five weeks.
On the other side of the ball, this Broncos defense has posed an aggressive blitz and tight coverage against opposing No. 1 wideouts. Both of these intangibles could present adversity for Justin Herbert.
Chris Raybon explains why this game could present misleading perceptions based on records, home-field advantage and recent narratives:
This is the time of the year to exploit public perception. In this case, the public perception is that Hackett can’t coach, Wilson can’t throw and the Chargers have the edge as the better team playing at home. That kind of thinking is the reason underdogs tend to crush in Week 6, particularly in spots like this when facing a team with a winning record.
The Broncos are due for major regression in the TD-scoring department, and there’s no better way for a team to start covering more spreads than to start scoring more TDs. Denver also only has one loss by more than three points.
This is too many points for a divisional matchup in a game where Denver matches up well, especially since the Chargers don’t have much of a home-field advantage.
Pick: Broncos +4.5 + Russell Wilson Over 233.5 Passing Yards (+245)
- If the Broncos cover and Wilson throws over, you win $490 and keep the original $200. You’d also get $150 in free bets. You’d have a total of $840 to bet with plus the free subscription to NBA League Pass for 3 months.
- If the Broncos don’t cover and Wilson can’t reach 233.5 yards in the air, you still get $150 in free bets plus the NBA League Pass subscription.
How Can I Use Free Bets This Week?
Free bets cannot be withdrawn; they can only be used to place bets.
Whether you win or lose your first bet, you’ll still have at least $150 to play around with.
Tuesday night will kick off the NLCS between the Padres and Phillies. The Phillies have produced an offensive juggernaut throughout both their Wild Card and Divisional Series. They’re averaging over five runs scored per game and are tabbed as the slight underdogs in San Diego.
Our staff gave the scoop on how dangerous this Philadelphia offense could be moving forward:
If Castellanos becomes the guy we expected him to be at the beginning of the season, that gives the Phillies six plus-hitters. The top half of the lineup consists of …
- Bryce Harper (140 OPS+)
- Kyle Schwarber (130 OPS+)
- J.T. Realmuto (129 OPS+)
- Rhys Hoskins (123 OPS+)
The lineup is a scary on and is likely as productive and powerful as any lineup in baseball.
Also, look out for the youngster, Bryson Stott. The rookie had a slow start, but has excellent bat-to-ball skills and has hit .300 since August. He has yet to flash the power, but on-base skill is never a bad thing in a postseason series.
Pick: Phillies -1.5 (+150)
- If the Phillies cover, you’d win $225 (150 x 1.50). You won’t hold on to the $150 in free bets though.
- If the parlay doesn’t hit, you have $0. You’ll still have the NBA League Pass subscription.
Here’s some more commentary on betting Broncos-Chargers on Monday night:
What Else Should I Know About FanDuel?
The sign up process for FanDuel is pretty simple:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet.
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state.
So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here’s an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.