PointsBet Promo Code: Bet March Madness Risk-Free Up to $2,200!
G Fiume/Maryland Terrapins/Getty Images.
The opening round of the NCAA Tournament continues today after a great first day of action. Ideally you had a chance to not only take in the entire slate, but also make money using some of the amazing sportsbook promo codes and bonus offers available to you. If not, don’t worry! It’s a new day and there are 16 more March Madness games to watch, enjoy, and hopefully, cash in on. And there’s no better place to do just that than at PointsBet.
PointsBet has a fantastic offer for new users who register today: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. Do you have any idea how rare it is to get risk-free bets on the Big Dance? March Madness betting is usually a crapshoot … that’s why it’s called Madness! But with this offer, there’s literally no risk to you. You’re betting with house money. Win and keep your winnings. Lose and PointsBet makes you whole. It’s a no-brainer.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for March Madness, the NBA, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here’s the full Friday schedule for Madness:
- No. 10 Loyola Chicago vs. No. 7 Ohio State, Friday at 12:15 p.m. ET
- No. 15 Jacksonville State vs. No. 2 Auburn, Friday at 12:40 p.m. ET
- No. 14 Montana State vs. No. 2 Texas Tech, Friday at 1:45 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 14 Yale, Friday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 15 Delaware, Friday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami (FL) vs. No. 7 USC, Friday at 3:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 6 Alabama, Friday at 4:15 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Virginia Tech vs. No. 6 Texas, Friday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- No. 13 Chattanooga vs. No. 4 Illinois, Friday at 6:50 p.m. ET
- No. 15 Cal St. Fullerton vs. No. 2 Duke, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Iowa State vs. No. 6 LSU, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- No. 16 Wright State vs. No. 1 Arizona, Friday at 7:27 p.m. ET
- No. 12 UAB vs. No. 5 Houston, Friday at 9:20 p.m. ET
- No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 10 Davidson, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- No. 14 Colgate vs. No. 3 Wisconsin, Friday at 9:50 p.m. ET
- No. 9 TCU vs. No. 8 Seton Hall, Friday at 9:57 p.m. ET
And if you prefer the pros, here are your NBA options tonight:
- Dallas Mavericks at Philadelphia 76ers, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at New York Knicks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Brooklyn Nets, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Toronto Raptors, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Miami Heat, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Houston Rockets, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at San Antonio Spurs, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Utah Jazz, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Phoenix Suns, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Sacramento Kings, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET