PointsBet Promo Code: Bet $2,200 on the Round of 32, Risk-Free!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
Before we get to the second round of the NCAA Tournament, let’s just recap the madness of the first 32 games. We had a number of double digit seeds progress to the second round. Some of those are familiar names who may have been under-seeded justttttt a touch. Michigan, Miami, and Notre Dame come to mind. Some high seeds suffered major scares from worthy underdog opponents. And then of course came the shocker of the tournament so far. Two words (kind of): ST. PETER’S. The Peacocks stunned the Kentucky Wildcats to become the only 15-seed this tournament to advance to the Round of 32.
Now we can move on to the second round. And if you want to cash in on all the madness, PointsBet has a fantastic offer for new users who register today: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. This is an unbelievable deal on the best betting event of the sporting year. That’s over 2 grand in free bets on the NCAA Tournament. You’d be silly not to take advantage of an offer like that.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for March Madness, the NBA, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here’s the full Saturday schedule for Madness:
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 1 Baylor, Saturday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- No. 9 Creighton vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 2:40 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Michigan vs. No. 3 Tennessee, Saturday at 5:15 p.m. ET
- No. 12 Richmond vs. No. 4 Providence, Saturday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 5 St. Mary’s vs. No. 4 UCLA, Saturday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 15 St. Peter’s vs. No. 7 Murray State, Saturday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- No. 12 New Mexico State vs. No. 4 Arkansas, Saturday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- No. 8 Memphis vs. No. 1 Gonzaga, Saturday at 9:40 p.m. ET
And if you prefer the pros, here are your NBA options tonight:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Minnesota Timberwolves, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Charlotte Hornets, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET