PointsBet Promo Code: Bet $2,200 Risk-Free on the NBA Slate!
Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images. Pictured: DeMar DeRozan #11 and Alex Caruso #6 of the Chicago Bulls.
With March Madness on a brief hiatus before the Sweet 16, the NBA finally had the chance to take center stage in the basketball world last night. And boy it did not disappoint. All 9 games on the Monday night NBA slate were decided by 11 points or less with the Lakers being the only team to claim a double digit victory. The Sixers and Celtics wins created a 3-way tie with the Bucks for the second spot in the East, with all three teams in punching distance of the top spot. Out West, the Suns continue to dominate, but the rest of the conference is wide open.
It’s going to be an exciting finish to the NBA regular season. And you can cash in on it all, thanks to this PointsBet promo. Check it out: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. When we say risk-free, we aren’t joking. You literally cannot lose money with this offer. Your team could get their brakes beaten off, and you’ll just net out at $0. But if the team you bet wins, you keep all the cash. How’s that for a deal?
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for the NBA, March Madness, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
If you’re looking to bet the NBA tonight, here’s the Tuesday slate:
- Golden State Warriors at Orlando Magic, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at New York Knicks, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Denver Nuggets, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
If you’d rather wait for the Sweet 16, here are your options:
- No. 1 Gonzaga vs. No. 4 Arkansas, Thursday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 11 Michigan, Thursday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Duke vs. No. 3 Texas Tech, Thursday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Arizona vs. No. 5 Houston, Thursday at 9:59 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 15 St. Peter’s, Friday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 4 Providence, Friday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 4 UCLA vs. No. 8 North Carolina, Friday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami vs. No. 11 Iowa State, Friday at 9:59 p.m. ET