PointsBet Promo Code: Use Code ACTION2K2 to Get $2,200 in Risk-Free Bets!
Armando L. Sanchez/Chicago Tribune/Tribune News Service via Getty Images. Pictured: Chicago Bulls star DeMar DeRozan (11).
PointsBet Sportsbook has some exciting news for Illinois bettors. In case you hadn’t yet heard, online registration is back in the Land of Lincoln as of this past Saturday. That means you can bet your Bulls or Blackhawks to your heart’s content. And though the Hawks are off tonight, the Bulls highlight a stellar slate of Monday NBA. They head to the City of Brotherly Love with the hope of leapfrogging past Philly for the second seed in the East. And thanks to PointsBet, you can back the Bulls fully risk-free.
When you register with code ACTION2K2, you’ll receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. Yes, $2,200. Use all of that money on the Bulls if you’re live in Illinois. Or feel free to divide it up how you see fit. There’s plenty of college hoops action as we inch closer to tournament time. And don’t forget about the NHL, soccer, etc. You name it, PointsBet has it. This isn’t just an Illinois thing either. PointsBet has been live in several other states for quite some time. Check out the full list below to see if you’re in an eligible state.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Monday NBA, College Basketball, More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here are Monday’s NBA matchups.
- Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Philadelphia 76ers, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Miami Heat, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at San Antonio Spurs, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Sacramento Kings, Monday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are some of the biggest NCAA games on tap for today:
- SoCon Championship: Furman at Chattanooga, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- SunBelt Championship: Louisiana at Georgia State, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- WCC Semi-Final: San Francisco at #1 Gonzaga, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- WCC Semi-Final: Santa Clara at #19 Saint Mary’s, Monday at 11:30 p.m. ET