PointsBet Promo Code: Bet the NBA Risk-Free Up to $2,200!
David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Darius Garland #10 of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Welcome back from a wonderful weekend of NBA action. If you didn’t manage to catch any games on Saturday and Sunday, you missed a great slate. The Nets prevailed over the Bucks in an instant classic, the Grizzlies triumphed over the Bulls in a hard-fought contest, and the Heat battled it out to the end with the Spurs. And that was all just on Saturday… Sunday brought even more exciting action, with the Nuggets and Pacers scoring decisive victories and the Mavericks and Jazz taking out the top 2 teams in the West on the same day.
After a full weekend of non-stop storylines, why should we expect anything different tonight? It’s going to be a fun week of NBA basketball as we inch closer and closer to the playoffs. And thanks to PointsBet, you can bet it all for FREE. More specifically, you can get up to $2,200 risk-free to bet the Monday NBA slate. All you have to do is use one of the links below OR promo code ACTION2K2 at registration. And yes, we do really mean risk-free. Like you cannot lose your own money with this promo.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 risk-free on the NBA.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Monday Night NBA, More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets on the NBA!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on the NBA. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s quite literally a can’t-lose scenario.
Here’s the Monday night slate:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Cleveland Cavaliers, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Orlando Magic, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Brooklyn Nets, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And here’s what available in college hoops if that’s more your speed:
- Syracuse at North Carolina, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Northwestern at #25 Iowa, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Kansas State at #9 Texas Tech, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #10 Baylor at #20 Texas, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- San Diego State at Wyoming, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #12 UCLA at Washington, Monday at 11:00 p.m. ET