PointsBet Promo Code: Bet $2,200 Risk-Free on the NBA!
Ethan Mito/Clarkson Creative/Getty Images. Pictured: Ja Morant
It’s baaaaccckkkkk. The NBA that is. Finally, after a week-long All-Star break, we have NBA basketball back in our lives. And wow what a slate we have tonight. The red hot Celtics are taking on the newly Harden-less Nets in Brooklyn. The Hawks head to Chi Town looking to make a playoff push against a talented Bulls side. The sharp-shooting Warriors are traveling due north for a tough test against the Trail Blazers. And the Grizzlies and Timberwolves face off in Minnesota in what could be a potential playoff preview.
It’s going to be an exciting and interesting night of college basketball. And PointsBet is here to help you bet it with this amazing offer: Get up to $2,200 risk-free to bet the NBA however you’d like. That’s right. 2 risk-free bets of over $2K that you can put towards any NBA action. All you have to do is use one of the links below OR promo code ACTION2K2 at registration. There’s quite literally no downside here. Your own money is not at risk. PointsBet will pick up the tab if your bet doesn’t hit.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 risk-free on the NBA.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Thursday Night NBA, More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets on the NBA!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on the NBA. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s quite literally a can’t-lose scenario.
Here’s the Thursday night slate:
- Cavaliers at Pistons, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Celtics at Nets, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Suns at Thunder, Thursday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Grizzlies at Timberwolves, Thursday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Hawks at Bulls, Thursday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Warriors at Trail Blazers, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Nuggets at Kings, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are some of the marquee college matchups if that’s more your speed:
- Temple at Memphis, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- #1 Gonzaga at San Francisco, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #22 Ohio State at #15 Illinois, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Belmont at #19 Murray State, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #12 UCLA at Oregon, Thursday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- #23 Saint Mary’s at San Diego, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- #2 Arizona at Utah, Thursday at 11:00 p.m. ET
- #16 USC at Oregon State, Thursday at 11:00 p.m. ET
PointsBet Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, Feb. 24
PointsBet also offers special bets and booster odds every day. Here’s one that’s live on site right now:
- NCAA Tournament Hustle Booster: Any team that starts with the letter “A” to win the 2022 Mens NCAA Tournament – Boosted to +300 odds