PointsBet Promo Code: Place Up to $2,200 in Risk-Free NBA Bets!
Dylan Buell/Getty Images. Pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns #32 and D’Angelo Russell #0 of the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Before we delve into the full Tuesday NBA slate, we need to take a moment to just appreciate Ja Morant. If you haven’t watched his highlights from last night, stop reading this, go watch them, lift your jaw back up off of the floor, then come back and finish the article. He’s a human highlight reel. Unfortunately Ja and the Grizzlies aren’t back in action tonight, so you can’t bet them. However, we do have an exciting slate of games on this fine Tuesday, including matchups like Mavericks-Lakers and the best game of the evening, Warriors-Timberwolves.
And PointsBet wants to make sure you have the chance to bet it all, risk-free. They’re offering new users $2,200 risk-free to bet the Tuesday night NBA slate. All you have to do is use one of the links below OR promo code ACTION2K2 at registration. And yes, we do really mean risk-free. It’s quite literally a no-lose situation.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 risk-free on the NBA.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Tuesday Night NBA, More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets on the NBA!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on the NBA. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer
Here’s the Tuesday night slate:
- Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Houston Rockets, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Minnesota Timberwolves, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here’s what available in college hoops if that’s more your speed:
- #9 Providence at #11 Villanova, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- #13 Tennessee at Georgia, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Ole Miss at #7 Kentucky, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- West Virginia at Oklahoma, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- #4 Duke at Pittsburgh, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- #6 Kansas at TCU, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Michigan State at Michigan, Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- #8 Purdue at #10 Wisconsin, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati at #14 Houston, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #2 Arizona at #16 USC, Tuesday at 11:00 p.m. ET