PointsBet Promo Code: Bet Championship Saturday Risk-Free Up to $2,200!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
It is college basketball early and often on this fine Saturday. We have conference semi-finals and championships throughout today’s slate of games, and the storylines abound. In the Big Ten, Michigan State and Indiana seem to have played themselves into the big tournament, but are looking to leave no doubt with another top 25 win today, respectively. Speaking of playing your way into the field of 68, the Creighton Jays may have locked up an at-large bid regardless of the outcome of today’s Big East title against Villanova, thanks to an impressive drubbing of Providence yesterday.
And that’s really just scratching the surface. We also have the ACC Championship tonight between Duke and Virginia Tech, a top 25 tilt between Kentucky and Tennessee, the Pac-12 and Big 12 title games, and much, much more. And thanks to our friends at PointsBet, you can bet it all risk-free. Here’s their offer for championship Saturday: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. That’s right. Bet any of the big conference tournament games today using house money. You lose, PointsBet picks up the tab. You win, you keep the money.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Saturday College Basketball, the NBA Slate, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here are some of the biggest NCAA games on tap for today:
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas, 1 p.m. ET
- Iowa vs. Indiana, 1 p.m. ET
- Saint Louis vs. Davidson, 1 p.m. ET
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee, 3 p.m. ET
- Michigan State vs. Purdue, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis vs. SMU, 5 p.m. ET
- Texas Tech vs. Kansas, 6 p.m. ET
- San Diego State vs. Boise State, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Creighton vs. Villanova, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Virginia Tech vs. Duke, 8:30 p.m. ET
- UCLA vs. Arizona, 9 p.m. ET
And if you prefer the pros, here are your options for the NBA tonight:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Miami Heat, 8 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers vs. San Antonio Spurs, 8 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET