PointsBet Promo Code: Claim $2,200 in Risk-Free Bets for College Basketball!
Ethan Miller/Getty Images.
Today is Selection Sunday. And you know what that means: We’re just hours away from being able to fill out our March Madness brackets! But don’t look ahead to the NCAA Tournament just yet. Though there are only two Power 5 conference championship games scheduled for today, both Purdue-Iowa and Tennessee-Texas A&M can have major implications on this year’s tournament seeding.
And if you’re not rooting for any college teams in particular today, this offer from PointsBet can certainly help you find a rooting interest or two: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. That’s right. Bet any of the big conference tournament games today using house money. You lose, PointsBet picks up the tab. You win, you keep the money.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Sunday College Basketball, the NBA Slate, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here are some of the biggest NCAA games on tap for today:
- Yale at Princeton, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Texas A&M vs. No. 9 Tennessee, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Richmond vs. Davidson, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Memphis vs. No. 8 Houston, Sunday at 3 p.m. ET
- No. 24 Iowa vs. No. 9 Purdue, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
And if you prefer the pros, here are your options for the NBA tonight:
- New York Knicks at Brooklyn Nets, 1 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Detroit Pistons, Sunday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Boston Celtics, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at New Orleans Pelicans, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns, Sunday at 9 p.m. ET