PointsBet Promo Code: Bet $2,200 Risk-Free on Tuesday NBA!
Sean Gardner/Getty Images. Pictured: Jaxson Hayes
To all sports bettors in Illinois and beyond, PointsBet has an exciting offer for you: You can now bet risk-free on Tuesday night NBA. That means you can bet on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies to take down the Pelicans at home, risk-free. Or for the Bucks to drop the lowly Thunder on the road, risk-free. Or for the Warriors to snap their 5-game losing skid against the Clippers, you guessed it, risk-free. A few of the better teams in the NBA are in action tonight, and you can bet big money on them with no personal financial risk to you. It’s a no risk, high reward situation.
Here’s what the actual PointsBet offer looks like: When you register using code ACTION2K2, you’ll receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. That money can be used to bet on any NBA game or line that peaks your interest. And if the NBA just isn’t your speed, that’s totally fine too. Use the bets on college basketball, hockey, soccer, on and on and on. Whatever you can find a line for on PointsBet. Online registration is now live in Illinois as well, so Prairie State bettors can get in on the action too.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for Tuesday NBA, College Basketball, More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here are Tuesday’s NBA matchups.
- Brooklyn Nets at Charlotte Hornets, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Memphis Grizzlies, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Oklahoma City Thunder, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are some of the biggest NCAA games on tap for today:
- ACC Tournament First Round: Boston College at Pittsburgh, Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament First Round: NC State at Clemson, Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- ASUN Conference Championship: Jacksonville at Bellarmine, Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- CAA Conference Championship: Delaware at UNC Wilmington, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Horizon League Championship: Wright State at Northern Kentucky, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- West Coast Conference Championship: #17 St. Mary’s at #1 Gonzaga, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET