PointsBet Promo Code: Place $2,200 in Risk-Free First Bets on the First Four!
Joe Robbins/Getty Images. Pictured: Indiana Hoosiers fans cheer beneath the school’s five national championship banners
Yes, the always anticipated first big day of wall to wall March Madness action is tomorrow. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves here! We still have two exciting Wednesday night play-in games to keep an eye on first. On the 16-seed side of things, a brash Bryant squad is going up against a Wright State team that scrapped their way to a conference title and tournament birth. And then, in a battle of two potential Cinderellas, Rutgers takes on Notre Dame for the right to take on the Crimson Tide in the first round.
It’s an exciting start to the tournament and PointsBet is making sure you have the right tools to bet it. Check out this offer: Register at PointsBet using code ACTION2K2, and receive up to $2,200 in risk-free bets. That’s right. You can cash in on the first four totally risk-free. You lose, PointsBet picks up the tab. You win, you keep the money. It’s a no-brainer.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states up to $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for the NCAA First Four, the NBA Slate, and More
PointsBet is one of the most established and reputable brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They take care of new and existing users with amazing promos and special boosts, and their interface is easy to navigate for new bettors and sharps alike. Plus, not many places are giving away over $2,000 in risk-free bets!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, make both your first Fixed Odds wager (up to $600) and your first Pointsbetting wager (up to $1,600) on any game of your choice. And that’s it! If either of those bets win, you’ll be stacking up a super-sized payout. And best of all, you’ll receive the full value back if either bet loses! It’s a no-brainer.
Here are the full details on the First Four matchups:
- No. 16 Bryant vs. No. 16 Wright State, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 11 Rutgers, Wednesday at 9:10 p.m. ET
And if you prefer the pros, here are your options for the NBA tonight:
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Brooklyn Nets, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at New York Knicks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at L.A. Clippers, Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET