PointsBet Promo Code Unlocks Up to $500 in Free Bets for Saturday CFB, NFL
Action Network. Pictured: JJ McCarthy
Here’s how it works.
- You can get up to a $100 free bet if your first bet of that day loses for the first five days that you’re a PointsBet user. If you wager less than $100 and lose, that’s the size of the free bet you’ll get back.
- If you don’t bet one day, your timeline does not extend — it’s only the first five days.
- The first bet of the day must be used with cash, not free bets, and must be at least 50 cents. There is no minimum odds requirement.
Click here to sign up and claim the bonus now.
Confused? I’ll explain more with examples below.
PointsBet Free Bet Offer Explained
OK, it may be easier to look at an example to explain this offer from PointsBet.
Again, you get up to a $100 free bet everyday that you lose your first bet of the day. But the free bet will be equal to the bet you lose.
- If the Phillies win, you keep the bet stake and the cash winnings. So you’d have $75 in winnings for a total of $150 in your account.
- If the Phillies lose, you end up with a $50 free bet the next day.
- If Penn State covers the big spread, you win about $45, and keep the $50 you bet.
- If Penn State doesn’t cover, you get another $50 free bet.
The free bets expire in seven days. But you can’t get the free bets on days 2-5 with free bets, so you need to be wagering cash to continue reaping the benefits of this offer.
What to Bet on Thursday
Here are some ways our staff is betting Saturday’s college football slate:
- Collin Wilson’s moneyline round robin, featuring Missouri, Louisville and plenty more.
- Our three best bets for the noon ET slate include TCU-WVU and Oklahoma–Iowa State.
- Will UCF get its revenge against Cincinnati in Orlando?
- College football not your scene? Games we’re already betting on the NFL Week 9 slate.
Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms, straight from PointsBet.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original Free Bet stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bets: 5
- Maximum Free Bet amount: $500 (max of 5 Free Bets up to $100 each)
- Free Bets will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bets expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bets cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bets can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Sportsbook Account.
- Free Bets cannot be used on PointsBetting wagers.
- Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bets can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet can be split into four $25 Free Bets).
- Free Bets may be returned at PointsBet’s discretion if the market becomes void.
- Free Bets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged, substituted, or transferred.
- Bets placed using Free Bets cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.