PointsBet Promo Code Can Fetch $500 in Value for Monday Night Football
The latest PointsBet promo code is offering new users up to $500 in total value, but it’s a little tricky to explain in one sentence.
Click here to sign up and claim the bonus now.
Here’s how it works:
- You can get up to a $100 free bet each day for your first five days as a PointsBet user.
- So you’ll get up to a $100 free bet if your first bet of that day loses. If you wager less than $100 and lose, that’s the size of the free bet you’ll get back.
- If you don’t bet one day, your timeline does not extend — it’s only the first five days.
- The first bet of the day must be used with cash, not free bets, and must be at least 50 cents. There is no minimum odds requirement.
Confused? I’ll explain more with examples below.
PointsBet Free Bet Offer Explained
Let’s dive into some examples, starting with Monday Night Football between the Bengals and Browns.
To get the free bets, it has to be your first bet of the day.
Let’s say you bet $100 on Tyler Boyd to score a touchdown at +130. Ja’Marr Chase is out, making Boyd the No. 2 option in the passing game for Joe Burrow and Co.
- If Boyd scores, you’ll profit $130, and keep the original $100.
- If Boyd doesn’t score, you’ll get a $100 free bet back the next day.
The following day, Tuesday, you’ll have a $100 free bet. Let’s say you bet $100 on Timberwolves moneyline at +150 against the Suns.
- If the T’Wolves win, you’ll profit $150, but don’t keep the free bets.
- If the T’Wolves don’t win, you lose the free bet.
The free bets expire in seven days. But you can’t get the free bets on days 2-5 with free bets, so you need to be wagering cash to continue reaping the benefits of this offer.
What to Bet on Monday
Here are some ways our staff is betting Monday Night Football, and other events tonight.
- Chris Raybon’s betting take for Browns-Bengals on MNF.
- Sean Koerner is fading Kareem Hunt on Monday Night Football.
- Our staff’s five best bets for Bengals-Browns.
- Our three best bets for World Series Game 3.
Free Bets Rules & Regs
Here are the terms, straight from PointsBet.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original Free Bet stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bets: 5
- Maximum Free Bet amount: $500 (max of 5 Free Bets up to $100 each)
- Free Bets will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bets expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bets cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bets can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Sportsbook Account.
- Free Bets cannot be used on PointsBetting wagers.
- Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bets can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet can be split into four $25 Free Bets).
- Free Bets may be returned at PointsBet’s discretion if the market becomes void.
- Free Bets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged, substituted, or transferred.
- Bets placed using Free Bets cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.