PointsBet Promo Code: Win $205 if Tom Brady Throws for 68+ Yards Against Patriots, More
Douglas P. DeFelice/Getty Images. Pictured: Tom Brady
Sunday of NFL Week 4 is a huge day for a variety of reasons, and they mostly revolve around the GOAT, Tom Brady. He is making his return to New England to play his former Patriots, but an all-time NFL record is also on the line: He’s a little less than 70 yards from passing Drew Brees in total passing yards.
PointsBet Sportsbook — available currently in the U.S. in New Jersey, Colorado, West Virginia, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, and Michigan — is celebrating the big day with some incredible no-brainer offers. These offers are exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have PointsBet? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for NFL Week 4 right here.
Best PointsBet Promo Codes for NFL Week 4
If you’re not interested in Sunday Night Football and Brady vs. Belichick, that’s OK — PointsBet has a few other offers available for you that you can use across any game today or tomorrow for Monday Night Football. Again, these can only be found at Action, so make sure to sign up now.
That Brady pass promo technically applies to any game or any QB: Make any bet on an NFL spread/ML, and you’ll be $205 richer if that team completes just a single pass. Yes, that’s right: It’s really a free $205 to get started at PointsBet.
Here are the available games to use your PointsBet offer and promo code on:
- New York Giants at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills, 1 pm. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Dallas Cowboys, 1 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at New York Jets, 1 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots, 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET