The Best 2022 Breeders’ Cup Promo Codes & Betting Sign-Up Offers
Jamie Squire/Getty Images. Pictured: Rich Strike wins the Kentucky Derby.
Horse racing’s richest weekend is here, with the 2022 Breeders’ Cup set to begin from Keeneland Race Course on Friday afternoon.
First up is the Juvenile Turf Sprint, followed by four more races on Friday and nine on Saturday. That includes the $6M Breeders’ Cup Classic, featuring Kentucky Derby winner Rich Strike in an eight-horse field.
With the money being handed out at Keeneland this weekend, you should get in on that action, too.
TwinSpires is giving new users up to a $400 deposit match with promo code ACTIONRACING.
How TwinSpires’ Offer Works
Use this link or promo code ACTIONRACING to activate the offer.
To unlock the full value of this sign-up bonus, there is a playthrough. That means there are certain wagering requirements needed before you get the full value — used by operators to prevent people from grabbing their bonuses and running without putting any of their own money on the platform.
That means for every $400 wagered on the platform, you’ll get an extra $100. So to get the full $400 in value, you’ll have to wager $1,600.
Here’s the official language from TwinSpires.
“$400 bonus cash will be credited in increments of $100 for every $400 wagered. To earn the full $400 bonus players must wager $1600 within 30 days of creating a TwinSpires account. Completed wagers mean that the race has run and the results are official. This sign up offer cannot be combined with any other registration bonus offer. Certain exclusions apply. All management decisions final.”
Breeders’ Cup Schedule
Here are the 14 races for this weekend, beginning with five juvenile races on Friday afternoon into the early evening. Each has a purse of at least $1 million.
- Juvenile Turf Sprint: 3:00 p.m. | 5 Furlongs
- Netjets Juvenile Fillies: 3:40 p.m. | 1 1/16 miles
- Juveniles Fillies Turf: 4:20 p.m. | 1 mile
- TVG Juvenile: 5:00 p.m. | 1 1/16 miles
- Juvenile Turf: 5:40 p.m. | 1 mile
- Filly & Mare Sprint: 11:50 p.m. | 7 Furlongs
- Turf Sprint: 12:29 p.m. | 5 1/2 furlongs
- Dirt Mile: 1:10 p.m. | 1 mile
- Filly & Mare Turf: 1:50 p.m. | 1 3/16 miles
- Sprint: 2:30 p.m. | 6 Furlongs
- Fanduel Mile: 3:10 p.m. | 1 mile
- Longines Distaff: 3:55 p.m. | 1 1/8 miles
- Longines Turf: 4:40 p.m. | 1 1/2 miles
- Longines Breeders’ Cup Classic: 5:40 p.m. | 1 1/4 miles
What Is TwinSpires?
TwinSpires is a horse racing operator owned by Churchill Downs, Inc., which of course owns the track that hosts the Kentucky Derby.
TwinSpires actually got into sports betting too with operations in eight states, but decided to shut down its platform in February after reporting losses of $31.9 million on sports betting in 2021.
TwinSpires says it has a 50% market share in horse racing, though, and will continue to be a dominant player in the space.