WynnBet Massachusetts Promo Code: Get $150 Total Value in MA, $100 in Most Other States
WynnBet will launch in Massachusetts in just three days, hoping to make a dent in Mass. when online sports betting goes live on Friday, March 10.
You can use this link to register with WynnBet and get $150 in bet credits — $50 no matter what and $100 when you place $100 on your first bet when betting goes live.
Wynn has ties to Massachusetts, operating the Encore Boston Harbor hotel and casino. It launched one of the first three retail sportsbooks in Massachusetts in late January, and now it will test its luck in what should be a competitive online market, hoping some “home-field advantage” will prove useful. In previous new betting states, sportsbooks gain more market share when launching immediately, as user behavior with their sportsbooks tends to be sticky.
WynnBet has been through some ups and downs since it launched its online product in November of 2020, a little late to the game compared to other big casino operators, and of course DraftKings and FanDuel. It’s struggled to gain much market share but does offer a differentiated product and value proposition for any bettor that cares about price.
WynnBet Massachusetts Promo Code
Click to sign-up with WynnBet and get $150 in bet credits. This is a better and higher-value offer than WynnBet has in most other states, so I wouldn’t expect it to last much beyond the Massachusetts launch.
Will WynnBet Have a Better Offer at Launch?
WynnBet isn’t in the business of massive new-user offers, as it’s taken a different approach to the market compared to some other books.
Before launch, they’re giving away a $50 bonus bet, plus another $100 once you make a $100 bet after the platform goes live. That $150 in value is the most we’ve seen from Wynn in a while.
In most states, WynnBet runs a “bet $100, get $100 in bonus bets” promo. The $100 will be split into two, $50 bets.
Best Way to Use Your WynnBet Offer
We recommend using any bonus bets or first-bet offers on plus-money wagers, because you’re getting much more expected value. The higher the line, the more EV, but +300 to +500 tends to be a good range because you don’t have an infinite number of sign-up bonuses. You need to actually win a few.
Here’s how the bonus will work. Say you take the $50 in bonus bets and put it on the Bruins to the win Stanley Cup at +500.
- If the Bruins win it all, you’ll profit $250 ($50 x 5.0) but you don’t keep the bonus. So you’ll now have $250 in cash, plus whatever you deposited.
- If the Bruins don’t win the Stanley Cup, your bonus just goes away.
WynnBet Offers by State
Wynn has four different offers available right now.
- Most states: Get $100 in bet credits when you wager $100 or more on your first wager on any bet that’s -120 or longer (so -110 is OK, -200 is not).
- Casino states (NJ & Michigan): Same offer as most other states — bet $100 on your first bet and get $100 in credits — but you’ll get $50 sports bet credits and $50 casino credits instead of it all in sports credits.
- New York: Hit the longest parlay of the week at WynnBet (minimum $5 bet) and you’ll win $1,000 in bet credits.
- Massachusetts: Get $50 on sign-up, and another $100 when WynnBet launches and you make a $100 bet.
Due to New York’s 51% tax rate for operators, many sportsbooks have weak or no promotions at all.
|Arizona||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
|Colorado||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
|Indiana||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
|Louisiana||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
|Massachusetts||Up to $150||Use link|
|Michigan||$50 sports + $50 casino||XACTIONBET|
|New Jersey||$50 sports + $50 casino||XACTIONBET|
|New York||Parlay Offer||XACTIONNY|
|Tennessee||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
|Virginia||$100 bet credit||XACTION|
Why Should I Use Wynn?
Wynn caters to a much different type of bettor than FanDuel or DraftKings. This is evidenced in two ways:
- Wynn has customer-friendly pricing on most spreads and moneylines. It used to deal 10-cent NHL and MLB moneylines (meaning a favorite would be -130 and an underdog +120, instead of -135 and +115 like at most sportsbooks) but it appears it’s pulled back on that.
- Wynn does not offer an extensive same game parlay product like FanDuel, or a huge swath of player props.
Unfortunately, the price-sensitive modern sports bettor hasn’t materialized yet. Most people just want to bet longshots and turn $5 into $5,000 in three hours.
Through the first six months of online sports betting in New York last year, WynnBet claimed just a 0.6% market share by gross revenue.
WynnBet has focused on profitability, like many sportsbooks recently, cutting costs to lose only $18 million in adjusted EBITDA losses from in Q3 of 2022 compared to $70 million in Q3 of 2021.
What’s Next for WynnBet?
Given its focus on profitability, it’s unlikely we see huge offers or big expansion of product at WynnBet. Their direction has been a bit all over the place, including:
- Hired an experienced oddsmaking team and offered some of the best prices in the industry before scaling that back.
- Hired some A-List celebrities to endorse the brand, including Shaq and Ben Affleck. Now on the WynnBet homepage, they list memorable NFL players as their endorsers — former Jets center Nick Mangold, former Colts DE Robert Mathis, former Patriots WR Julian Edelman.
- Built a podcast studio at the Wynn in Las Vegas with sports podcast company Bluewire, hoping to become a destination for content creation.
You can read our full WynnBet review here to learn more.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, call (800)-327-5050 for 24/7 support
Terms and conditions at bet.WynnBET.com. Must be 21 or older to participate. Get set before you bet – talk to GameSense first! LiveChat @ GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.