WynnBET Massachusetts Promo Code Breakdown: MA Offer vs. Other States for Tuesday
WynnBett Maple Leafs-Islanders, 03/21/2023
New customers can check out the WynnBET promo code XACTION to receive $100 in bet credits. The bet credits appear in your account following your first $20 wager at -120 odds or longer. That means -110 is OK, but -150 is not.
This offer is available in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Virginia.
If you’re located in another state, take a look at the WynnBET offers below.
- WynnBET promo code XACTION: This is a “bet $20, get $100 in bet credits” offer. It’s available in AZ, CO, IN, LA, TN, and VA.
- WynnBET promo code XACTIONNY: This is a “bet $20, get $100 in bet credits” offer. Same offer as above, but this code is for New York.
- WynnBET promo code XTANMASS: New customers in Massachusetts receive $100 in bet credits following their first $100 wager.
- WynnBET promo code XACTIONBET: This offer splits the $100 into $50 sportsbook credit and $50 casino credit and is only live in Michigan and New Jersey.
Betting on the Maple Leafs-Islanders at WynnBET
The Toronto Maple Leafs face the New York Islanders Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and Hulu.
Toronto is having another fantastic regular season, holding the fourth-best record in the NHL. The Islanders are starting to build some separation as they hold the top spot in the wild card battle.
Despite being the home team, the Islanders head into this matchup as a +110 underdog. We need to bet $20 to earn the $100 in bet credits. Let’s take that amount and put it on the Islanders ML.
- If the Islanders win, we win $22 and keep our $20 wager. We also receive $100 in bet credits.
- If the Islanders lose, we only get the $100 bet credits.
WynnBET Bet Credits
Whether your first bet wins or loses, you should have $100 in bet credits. We should mention that bet credits only allow you to keep the winnings of a bet. It’s a good idea to use bet credits on a plus-money prop.
March Madness heads into the Sweet 16 on Thursday, with every team having a few days to reset. The market has also updated, but Houston remains one of the favorites.
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars are two steps away from the Final Four after a nail-biting, come-from-behind victory over Auburn on Saturday night.
Their odds to make the Final Four are the best in the Midwest region at -135 at FanDuel.
And Houston’s odds to win the NCAA Tournament are second-best in the country at +400 at BetMGM.
The route to the Final Four — and an NCAA Tournament championship — requires Houston to beat Miami in the Sweet 16.
Then, the Cougars biggest threat is Texas. The Longhorns and Cougars would face off in the battle for the Lone Star State should both teams take care of business later this week.
While Houston had opened as the overall favorite to win it all — and is still the No. 1 team in the country, according to KenPom — its odds have fallen in favor of Alabama.
That’s mostly a function of bracketology. Alabama’s biggest threat to reach the Final Four — Arizona — was knocked out of the first round by Princeton.
Another factor is a lingering injury to Houston’s best player and leading scorer Marcus Sasser, although he seemed to power through it while putting up 22 points in 31 minutes during the Cougars’ win over Auburn.
Houston has +400 odds to win the National Championship. Here is what happens if we use our $100 bet credits on Houston.
- Houston Wins the Championship: We win $400 but don’t keep the $100 wager.
- Houston Doesn’t Win the Title: We lose our bet credits.
Sign Up for WynnBET
Read the steps below to create a WynnBET account.
- Click hereto head to the WynnBET sign-up flow.
- Enter your personal details, including name, email, address, and last four digits of your SSN.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Register for an account.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, call (800)-327-5050 for 24/7 support.
Terms and conditions at bet.WynnBET.com. Must be 21 or older to participate. Get set before you bet – talk to GameSense first! LiveChat @ GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.