NYM @ MIA10:40 pm • BSFL
New York Mets38-31
Last 5 Matchups
- Marlins are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Marlins are 2-3 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Marlins are 21-20 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Marlins' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 12 of Marlins' 30 last games at home
Mets vs. Marlins Public Betting
Against the Spread (ATS) History
|overall||home o/u||away o/u||favorite o/u||underdog o/u|
Straight-Up (ML) History
Marlins vs. Mets Injury Updates
Dickerson is injured with foot
Brian Anderson placed on 10-day IL.
Nick Neidert placed on 10-day IL.
Garrett Cooper to be placed on 10-day IL.
Jose Devers placed on IL.
Elieser Hernandez (quad) to be placed on 10-day IL.
Carrasco is injured with hamstring
Tommy Hunter placed on 10-day IL.
Villar is questionable with calf
Nimmo is injured with finger
Syndergaard is injured with elbow
Tomas Nido placed on 10-day IL.
Davis is injured with hand
Joey Lucchesi to undergo Tommy John surgery.
Out for Season
Jordan Yamamoto placed on 10-day IL.
Fargas is injured with shoulder