NYY @ BOS11:10 pm • MLB Network
Boston Red Sox63-40
New York Yankees53-47
Yankees vs. Red Sox Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
Last 5 Matchups
- Red Sox are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- Red Sox are 1-4 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Red Sox are 29-20 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 0 of Red Sox' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 23 of Red Sox' 53 last games at home
Yankees vs. Red Sox Public Betting
Against the Spread (ATS) History
|overall||home o/u||away o/u||favorite o/u||underdog o/u|
Straight-Up (ML) History
Red Sox vs. Yankees Injury Updates
Red Sox Injuries
Danny Santana to be placed on IL.
Marwin Gonzalez placed on 10-day IL.
Devers is out with quad
Christian Arroyo placed on 10-day IL.
Aaron Hicks expected to miss the rest of the season.
Out for Season
Severino is injured with elbow
Corey Kluber expected to miss more than 4 weeks.
Luke Voit placed on 10-day IL.
Tim Locastro diagnosed with torn ACL.
Clint Frazier placed on 10-day IL.
Miguel Andujar placed on 10-day IL.
Allen is out with knee
Trey Amburgey placed on 10-day IL.
Michael King placed on 10-day IL.
Chris Gittens to be placed on 10-day IL.