NYY @ BOS11:10 pm • MLB Network
Boston Red Sox63-44
New York Yankees56-49
Yankees vs. Red Sox Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
Last 5 Matchups
- Red Sox are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Red Sox are 2-3 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Red Sox are 30-22 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Red Sox' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 24 of Red Sox' 54 last games at home
Yankees vs. Red Sox Public Betting
Against the Spread (ATS) History
|overall||home o/u||away o/u||favorite o/u||underdog o/u|
Straight-Up (ML) History
Red Sox vs. Yankees Injury Updates
Red Sox Injuries
Danny Santana to be placed on IL.
Gonzalez is questionable with hamstring
Kyle Schwarber to miss time with significant hamstring strain.
Christian Arroyo placed on 10-day IL.
Aaron Hicks expected to miss the rest of the season.
Out for Season
Severino is injured with elbow
Gio Urshela (hamstring) to be placed on 10-day IL.
Corey Kluber expected to miss more than 4 weeks.
Gerrit Cole tests positive for COVID-19.
Domingo German placed on 10-day IL.
Luke Voit placed on 10-day IL.
Tim Locastro diagnosed with torn ACL.
Clint Frazier placed on 10-day IL.
Miguel Andujar placed on 10-day IL.
Jordan Montgomery tests positive for COVID-19.
Trey Amburgey placed on 10-day IL.
Michael King placed on 10-day IL.
Chris Gittens to be placed on 10-day IL.