We certainly found ourselves in a precarious situation at times in last night’s White Sox-Royals Under 8.5 bet, but thankfully triumphed in the end after it came down to the bottom of the ninth with two outs and the deciding run (since 4-4 would’ve meant a loss) in scoring position. For what has been a …
Access exclusive betting tools, premium content and real-time analytics.
- Will Mexico Struggle to Dominate South Korea?
- Michael Goodman
- - Jun 22, 2018 / 9:40 PM UTC
- World Cup Saturday: Sharp Bettors Fading Belgium and Mexico
- Dan McGuire
- - Jun 22, 2018 / 8:30 PM UTC
- Josh Appelbaum
- - Jun 22, 2018 / 6:50 PM UTC