MLB Daily Betting Model, 5/3: Can a Few Big Dogs Bark?
Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Yusei Kikuchi
- Sean Zerillo's MLB model helps to find edges in betting moneylines and over/unders for the full game and First 5 (F5) innings.
- He analyzes the full slate of games on May 3 with his model below.
- Plug in your odds to the spreadsheet at the bottom of this article to see where you might have an edge.
I’m currently in Louisville for the 2019 Kentucky Derby and Oaks, but I wanted to ensure that my picks and projections were still made public for May 3-5.
So no writeup, but you’ll still get the downloadable spreadsheet with the model below. And it will be free to read for everyone all weekend.
The full recap and writeup for the daily model will return on Monday, May 6.
Bets (So Far) for May 3
- Pittsburgh Pirates (-110) Game Moneyline
- Seattle Mariners (+144) Game Moneyline
- Washington Nationals (+156) Game Moneyline
- Under 11, Arizona at Colorado
I’m also considering going against one or both of Chris Sale and Clayton Kershaw, with the White Sox and Padres respectively.
Zerillo’s Full MLB Model, 5/3: Moneylines & Over/Unders
Download the Excel doc with my projections to input odds from your sportsbook. These projections cover the full game and First 5 moneylines and over/unders. A sample of one of the sheets is below.