MLB Promos in Indiana: Bet $20, Win $100 if the Team You Bet Gets at Least One Hit!
Harry How/Getty Images. Pictured: Cody Bellinger, Mookie Betts, Max Muncy and Justin Turner.
There have been zero no hitters in the MLB this season. Unless you’re horrendously unlucky and the team you bet on gets no-hit, you’ll be three-digits richer.
That’s right, if you bet $20 on any MLB team, you’ll win $100 if they get at least one hit.
Not bad, eh?
Offer: Bet $20, Win $100 if the team you bet on gets at least one hit
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? New users
There have been 303 no-hitters in MLB history dating back to when Ulysses S. Grant was in office. What are the chances that the team you bet on becomes victim No. 304? I’m not a mathematician, but … pretty low, I think.
All you have to do is: Click this link, deposit at least $20 and bet $20+ on any MLB moneyline that you want.
Best of all: If your team wins the game, you’ll get paid out for your original bet, per usual, in addition to the $100 in free bets for the promotion.
- Your team wins and gets 1+ hit: Win your moneyline bet + $100
- Your team loses and gets 1+ hit: Win $100
- Your team wins and get’s zero hits (hey, it’s possible): Win your moneyline bet
- Your team loses and gets zero hits: Win nothing, retire from betting immediately