New York Mets 2020 Betting Preview: Best Futures Odds & Season Projections
Mark Brown/Getty Images. Pictured: Jacob deGrom
New York Mets Best 2020 Futures Odds
Looking for Tuesday’s game against the Marlins? Click here.
|Future Bet||Odds (7/19)||Where to bet|
|World Series||+2200||FanDuel & PointsBet|
|Win Total||32.5 (o-106)||FanDuel|
The NL East looks to be wide open in 2020 based on the odds in the betting market. The Mets’ +300 odds to win the division come in third, but the range of odds — with the exception of the Marlins — goes from only +200 (Braves) to +350 (Phillies). The projected win total range is perhaps even more impressively slim, going from 33.5 to 31.5 with the Mets’ 32.5 once again ranking third.
The Mets’ odds to win the World Series (+2200) make them the eighth-most likely 2020 champions, and they’re the fourth-most likely National League representatives at +1100 (despite being the third-most likely division champs).
And at +135 to make the playoffs, oddsmakers are giving the Mets about a 42.6% chance at the postseason.
New York Mets 2020 Projections
- Projected record: 32-28
- To win World Series: 3.3% (fair odds: +2930)
- To win NL East: 20.8% (fair odds: +381)
2020 New York Mets Player Futures Odds
All odds as of July 19.
To win NL MVP
- Pete Alonso: +3000 (DraftKings)
- Jacob deGrom: +4000 (FanDuel & PointsBet)
- Yoenis Cespedes: +7000 (FanDuel)
- Jeff McNeil: +6600 (DraftKings)
- Michael Conforto: +10000 (DraftKings)
To win NL Cy Young
- Jacob deGrom: +400 (boosted from +350 at PointsBet!)
- Marcus Stroman: +6600 (DraftKings)
- Rick Porcello: +15000 (DraftKings)
Recommended 2020 New York Mets Future Bets