Betting Odds: Boston Red Sox at Los Angeles Dodgers
- Over/Under: 7.5
- First pitch: 8:15 p.m. ET
- Probable pitchers: David Price (16-7, 3.58 ERA) vs. Clayton Kershaw (9-5, 2.73 ERA)
- TV channel: FOX
- Regular Season: 102-73-4, +21.45 units
- Postseason: 8-12-1, -6 units
- Yesterday’s Result: Red Sox-Dodgers Under 8.5, Rodriguez vs. Hill (“loss”)
*Each bet graded as if it were to win 1 unit
With one more win, the Red Sox can secure their ninth championship in franchise history. Of course, for Boston to win it all on this night, it must go through arguably the best pitcher of an entire generation, Clayton Kershaw, who has a very polarizing history when it comes to postseason performances.
When Kershaw is toeing the rubber in a potential elimination game, he has an unsightly career 6.28 ERA, but the future Hall of Fame pitcher has actually fared far better in recent years — a strong sign that the 30-year-old has overcome his previous woes under pressure.