2020 NBA Title Odds Tracker: Los Angeles Leads The Way With Clippers, Lakers
Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- The Los Angeles Clippers are the favorites to win the 2020 title at PointsBet and DraftKings, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Clippers won the offseason and followed it up by entering the regular season as favorites to win their first NBA championship in franchise history.
With Los Angeles entering the year as the favorites, it broke the Warriors streak of three consecutive seasons entering the regular season as title favorites.
Right behind the Clippers is their close friend, the Los Angeles Lakers. The two teams from L.A. enter the regular season at the top of the odds board.
For the Clippers, it is the just the second time in the last 35 years they open a regular season under 10-1, doing so back in 2014-15. The Lakers on the other hand have lived in the spotlight for decades.
The team from the Eastern Conference with the lowest odds is the Milwaukee Bucks. Coming off their first 60-win season since 1980, the Bucks have serious expectations in 2020.
Here’s a look at current NBA futures from PointsBet and DraftKings, including how they’ve progressed since the start of the regular season.
(An explanation on the odds below: +350 means a $100 wager would profit $350, while +1000 means a $100 wager would net $1,000)
All odds as of November 18 and via PointsBet and DraftKings:
NBA Opening Future Odds (PointsBet)
- Los Angeles Clippers: +300
- Los Angeles Lakers: +500
- Milwaukee Bucks: +500
- Philadelphia Sixers: +650
- Houston Rockets: +900
- Utah Jazz: +1200
- Golden State Warriors: +1200
- Denver Nuggets: +2000
- Brooklyn Nets: +2000
- Boston Celtics: +2400
- Portland Trail Blazers: +3300
- Toronto Raptors: +4000
- Indiana Pacers: +4000
- Miami Heat: +6000
- New Orleans Pelicans: +6600
- Dallas Mavericks: +8000
- San Antonio Spurs: +8000
- Orlando Magic: +15000
- Sacramento Kings: +15000
- Atlanta Hawks: +20000
- Detroit Pistons: +20000
- Minnesota Timberwolves: +25000
- Chicago Bulls: +25000
- Oklahoma City Thunder: +25000
- Memphis Grizzlies: +40000
- Phoenix Suns: +40000
- Washington Wizards: +40000
- Cleveland Cavaliers: +50000
- Charlotte Hornets: +50000
- New York Knicks: +50000