Updated NBA Western Conference Playoffs Odds: Lakers, Clippers Remain Significant Favorites
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James
Both the NBA board of governors and players association have approved commissioner Adam Silver’s return-to-play plan as of Friday, June 5, and sportsbooks have responded by reposting NBA markets for betting.
The Western Conference will bring 13 teams to Orlando, Florida, for the season restart, and they’ll fight for playoff seeding and the final 8-seed.
The Memphis Grizzlies currently own the last spot, but the Blazers, Pelicans, Kings and Spurs are all within a half-game of each other; it’ll be quite the fight over the final eight regular season games.
Seeding will also be important in the West, although not for home-court advantage since all teams will play at Disney World without fans. Still, matchups are incredibly important in the playoffs, so teams will try to position themselves best to make a run at the title.
And the road definitely runs through the L.A. teams: The Lakers and Clippers lead the betting odds at DraftKings at +160 and +180, respectively. The Rockets are the only other team below 10/1 at +700 odds. The Nuggets (12/1), Jazz (14/1) and Mavericks (20/1) are next on the list.
See the full NBA Western Conference betting odds below.
Updated Western Conference Playoffs Betting Odds
|Team||Odds to Win Western Conference|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+160 [BET NOW]|
|Los Angeles Clippers||+180 [BET NOW]|
|Houston Rockets||+700 [BET NOW]|
|Denver Nuggets||+1200 [BET NOW]|
|Utah Jazz||+1400 [BET NOW]|
|Dallas Mavericks||+2000 [BET NOW]|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+4000 [BET NOW]|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+6600 [BET NOW]|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+8000 [BET NOW]|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+12000 [BET NOW]|
|San Antonio Spurs||+15000 [BET NOW]|
|Phoenix Suns||+25000 [BET NOW]|
|Sacramento Kings||+25000 [BET NOW]|
More NBA Return-to-Play Content
- The NBA’s Return: All the Details We Know So Far on Dates, Format, Play-in, Playoffs, More
- The NBA Is Back! Bet the Lakers at Boosted Odds to Win the Championship
- NBA Playoff Odds: Grizzlies Are Favored to Get the West’s 8-Seed
- Updated 2020 NBA Title Betting Odds: Bucks Remain Favorite Upon Season Restart in Orlando
- Updated NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Odds: Bucks Remain Betting Favorites to Make Finals
- The Zion Problem: 3 Reasons Why the NBA Restart Includes Regular Season Games
- Moore: Western Conference 8-Seed Format & Race Do No Favors for Blazers
- Moore: How The Warriors Could, Once Again, Be Light-Years Ahead of the NBA
- Moore: The Many Questionable Aspects of the NBA’s Plan to Return