Freedman’s Arbitrage Player Prop Plays for Sunday: Kemba Walker’s Made 3-Point Shots
Photo credit: Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kemba Walker
- See the player props Matthew Freedman has found to arbitrage on Sunday, featuring the over/under on Kemba Walker's made 3-point shots in Hornet-Trail Blazers.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
Also follow me in The Action Network app, where each day I post additional, official player prop picks: Today we have eight NHL and seven NBA games.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
206-174-11, +31.88 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 100-81-3, +12.66 Units
- NHL: 61-72-7, -5.13 Units
- Golf: 4-4-1, +0.65 Units
- NASCAR: 4-2-0. +2.55 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- NCAAB: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 16-1-0. +11.43 Units
Sunday (March 3) Arbitrage Player Prop Plays
I’ve recently been able to find player props to arbitrage in the NBA and NHL betting markets. Any such props I find today I’ll highlight in this piece, which I might update as tip-off approaches.
What Is Arbitrage?
From our sports betting glossary, arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of the same game in different markets to profit from unequal prices.
Essentially, when you arbitrage, you are guaranteed not to lose money. And in some cases you are guaranteed to win money. Not a lot of money. But enough to make the exercise worth it.
For more details, see this Sports Insights arbitrage breakdown.