Freedman’s Arbitrage Player Prop Plays for Friday: Khris Middleton’s Made 3-Point Shots
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Khris Middleton
- See the player props Matthew Freedman has found to arbitrage on Friday, featuring the over/under on Khris Middleton's made 3-point shots in Bucks-Lakers.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
Also follow me in The Action Network app, where each day I post additional, official player prop picks: Today we have eight NHL and seven NBA games.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
185-157-11, +28.33 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 86-70-3, +10.57 Units
- NHL: 56-66-7, -4.88 Units
- Golf: 4-4-1, +0.65 Units
- NASCAR: 4-2-0. +2.55 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- NCAAB: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 14-0-0. +9.73 Units
Friday (March 1) Arbitrage Player Prop Plays
This piece is supplemental to my Jason Witten 2019 prop breakdown, which I published earlier today.
I’ve recently been able to find player props each day to arbitrage in the NBA betting market. Any such props I find today I’ll highlight in this piece, which I might update as tip-off approaches.
What Is Arbitrage?
From our sports betting glossary, arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of the same game in different markets to profit from unequal prices.
Essentially, when you arbitrage, you are guaranteed not to lose money. And in some cases you are guaranteed to win money. Not a lot of money. But enough to make the exercise worth it.
For more details, see this Sports Insights arbitrage breakdown.
Khris Middleton Over/Under 1.5 Made 3-Point Shots
- Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Lakers: 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Over 1.5: -170 (1.9 units)
- Under 1.5: +190 (1.0 unit)
If the under hits, you break even. If the over hits, you profit +0.118 units.