- Friday night's seven-game NBA slate features four player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on 76ers PF Dario Saric, Pistons G/F Reggie Bullock, Pistons C Andre Drummond, Kings SG Buddy Hield
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Friday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s seven games:
- Charlotte Hornets at Philadelphia 76ers: 7 p.m. ET on NBATV
- Detroit Pistons at Atlanta Hawks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Sacramento Kings: 10 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
76ers PF Dario Saric
The Pick: Over 12.5 points (-114)
Saric has averaged just 10.5 points per game this season but looks like a prime candidate for some positive regression moving forward. He’s shot 35.3% from the field and 27.4% from 3-point range, both of which are drastically lower than his marks from last season.
Saric should also see a slight bump in minutes with backup PF Mike Muscala out of the lineup, and Saric played just under 36 minutes with Muscala out of the lineup in his last game.
He’s in a solid spot today vs. the Charlotte Hornets, with the 76ers’ implied team total of 115.75 points ranking second on the slate.
Saric isn’t going to shoot this poorly forever, which is creating some value with this line. I love the over and would play it up to -170.