Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chicago Bulls point guard Zach LaVine (8).
- Wednesday night's 10-game slate features four NBA player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Bulls G Zach LaVine, Nuggets C Nikola Jokic and more.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Wednesday’s best props focus on four of the slate’s 10 games:
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Cleveland Cavaliers: 7 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Memphis Grizzlies: 8 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at New Orleans Pelicans: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
Thunder PG Dennis Schroder
The Pick: Over 6.5 assists (-145)
Russell Westbrook will miss today’s contest vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers, which should give Schroder a big boost in the assist department. He’s increased his assist rate by 8.5% with Westbrook off the floor this season, resulting in an average of 8.1 assists per 36 minutes.
The Thunder are in a great spot to score points tonight against the Cavs, who currently rank dead-last in defensive efficiency, and Schroder is projected for more than 32 minutes of playing time in the FantasyLabs NBA Models.
This line seems low considering the injury to Westbrook, but it’s already juiced up pretty high. I wouldn’t be willing to play it at greater than -175.