- Saturday night's seven-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Hornets C Cody Zeller, Nuggets C Nikola Jokic, and Lakers C JaVale McGee.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Yesterday was a banner day for the tool, with props with a Bet Quality of at least eight going a ridiculous 24-3:
Saturday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s seven games:
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz @ Denver Nuggets: 9 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Portland Trail Blazers: 10 p.m. ET
Lets dive right in.