Freedman’s Favorite NBA Prop (Feb. 12): How Many Rebounds Will Kenrich Williams Grab?
Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kenrich Williams
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring one of his favorite prop bets for each day of 2019.
- On Tuesday, he looks at the Pelicans-Magic game (8 p.m. ET) and the rebounds prop for New Orleans small forward Kenrich Williams.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
Also follow me in The Action Network app, where each day I post additional, official player prop picks. On Tuesday, we have 12-game NHL and five-game NBA slates on which we’ll want to get down more action.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
79-60-7, +20.44 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 32-25-1, +4.59 Units
- NHL: 17-18-5, +0.89 Units
- Golf: 3-3-1, +0.50 Units
- NASCAR: 1-0-0. +1.10 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- Exotics: 5-0-0. +2.64 Units